March 28, 2024, 09:20:14 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

It's not just the Chinese

Started by Rockout Rocker Products, August 24, 2019, 09:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockout Rocker Products

Do a Google search for Rockout rocker shaft inserts & this is one of the results you'll get...

[attach=0]

I'm sure they have a perfectly good explanation of how my product/company name is in the header of their website. Yeah, so do I.

Trying to fool search engines, and the unsuspecting public into thinking their product is my product. Those keywords are placed there on purpose, by them. EXACTLY the same tactics used by the Chinese.

Makes it interesting to watch as The Chinese are selling copies of their product all over the net, in every venue. They even include the useless plastic stick and photos from their website. Bet that's different tho.  :hyst:

Karma.

As always, that you all very much for your awesome support over the years!

Original patent pending ROCKOUTS!  :up:

www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!

aswracing

August 26, 2019, 09:58:50 AM #1 Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 04:38:43 PM by aswracing
The same company lifted a dyno sheet of mine off a web site, without asking, and posted it on their site to help them sell their competing product. It's still on their site to this day.

I got better things to get spun up about. But I do think it was pretty sleazy.

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: aswracing on August 26, 2019, 09:58:50 AM
The same company lifted a dyno sheet of mine off a web site, without asking, and posted it on their site to help them sell their competing product. It's still on their site to this day.

I got better things to get spun up about. But I do think it was pretty sleazy.

I'd say that 'bout covers it.
www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!

tommy g

I see that mouthy plagiarist isnt around here anymore.
09 FLSTC
85 FXEF