April 18, 2024, 02:34:31 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

key fob and alarm system

Started by 1workinman, September 30, 2019, 05:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1workinman

No codes  found this happened after i installed the led head lights . Not that i care . I going to delete the security system.  And  move on .

1workinman

I appreciate the help but i going to delete the security system. 

1workinman

After all of the advice I ordered the new TSM from an on line dealer and I got the instructions from another web sight lol and finally got the part in it was back ordered . I pulled the TSSM out and the antenna and reinstalled the new part . landed the battery cables on the battery and went through the instructions . After I got through all of the instructions I started up the bike . There was some codes that I cleared after the fact . None now and no more key fab . Done . Thanks for the advice

jls 64

Congrats I pullet the tssm out to.no more key fob.
js

1workinman

Yea i was done when that light started to flash off and on a mountain in Colorado middle of the night cold as hell trying to get to motel and not hit a elk or something . I said never again . I dont have a problem with alarms but i dont want to deal with it not wanting to run

1workinman

Quote from: jls 64 on November 04, 2019, 05:59:13 PM
Congrats I pullet the tssm out to.no more key fob.
was not sure if i did all of that right but it worked lol

tomcat64

Quote from: rigidthumper on October 08, 2019, 07:41:18 AM
Can you force all zeros with Centurian? DT will not let you use zeros.

we do it all the time here..