March 28, 2024, 10:11:10 PM

News:

Back after awhile

Started by bensfatboy, November 02, 2019, 05:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bensfatboy

Hello all,
I have been off the forum for some time now due to a relocation, moving, and back surgery in early July this year. Actually today was the first day I got to get back on the scoot after the Doc OK'd it this past Tuesday. Getting settled in again so started back to login on the forum. Donated a little money before catching back up and ready to start enjoying all the posts with information and ideas that have been a benefit to me in the past.

After initially logging in and going thru some old threads, I was very sorry to find out about the passing of Bubbie. I had always enjoyed his input and comments on this forum. It is very obvious that other members thought the same and miss him greatly. I would believe he is resting in peace and his family has hopefully found peace with their loss. God Bless Bubbie. He was obviously a pretty damn good man.

With all that said, again looking forward to once again being a part of the HTT forum and sharing ideas, information, bitching and bullshit as always and in the past.

SixShooter14

'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Leed

harttoo

FSG

rigidthumper

Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?