March 29, 2024, 03:59:32 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Maxx ECU Engine Management

Started by turboprop, February 26, 2020, 06:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboprop

I am seeing more and more Harleys using Maxx ECU lately. It appears to be a very robust stand alone system that is easily adaptable to Harley fuel injection components. A friend of mine is running this on a street driven 124" Evo and another guy I know is running it on a M8 powered race bike and I have seen a few other bikes around that are using one of their control modules. I would not think it would be good system for the street bagger crowd but I really dont know.

Curious if anyone here has worked with this system and what you think of it?

https://www.maxxecu.com
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

ecir50

They are not setup for Harley v-twin, you have to build your own tables. You know someone running one on the street? I know of two that are debuting this weekend, thought they were going to be the first.

turboprop

Quote from: ecir50 on February 26, 2020, 08:22:20 AM
They are not setup for Harley v-twin, you have to build your own tables. You know someone running one on the street? I know of two that are debuting this weekend, thought they were going to be the first.

I know the tables have to be built. Thats what I am asking about, if anyone here has tuned this system.
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.