May 17, 2024, 01:21:59 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Show your M8

Started by Deye76, August 01, 2021, 05:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLSTFIDave

2023 CVO Road Glide Whiskey Neat
2021 Pan America Special, Gray,  2003 Fatboy

SixShooter14

well, riding season is here and my old King is still on the mend... So I had to get me a 'backup bike'  :SM:  :koolaid:
You cannot see attachments on this board.
You cannot see attachments on this board.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i
'21 Road Glide Special stock 114

Fugawee

Congratulations!  Good Luck with the New One.
Always Nice to have a Back-up Bike.  Enjoy!

Jim Bronson

2024 Softail Heritage Classic. I don't have it yet. Check back in a month. I'm waiting on the right color.  :teeth:
Going down that long, lonesome highway. Gonna live life my way.

Hossamania

Congrats Six! Nice looking bike, shame about the fairing....
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

kd

:up:  Six, you will REALLY like it.  After giving it a good workout, feel free to let Hoss all of us know what you think of it .  :teeth:
KD

SixShooter14

Quote from: kd on May 12, 2024, 05:47:55 PM:up:  Six, you will REALLY like it.  After giving it a good workout, feel free to let Hoss all of us know what you think of it .  :teeth:
haha!! will do. I put on 110 miles yesterday riding home from the dealer. It's going to take some real getting used to, doesn't fit me quite like my old RK. Gonna need a taller windshield and probably some taller bars. We'll see as I get more riding in.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i
'21 Road Glide Special stock 114

kd

Quote from: SixShooter14 on May 12, 2024, 05:52:47 PM
Quote from: kd on May 12, 2024, 05:47:55 PM:up:  Six, you will REALLY like it.  After giving it a good workout, feel free to let Hoss all of us know what you think of it .  :teeth:
haha!! will do. I put on 110 miles yesterday riding home from the dealer. It's going to take some real getting used to, doesn't fit me quite like my old RK. Gonna need a taller windshield and probably some taller bars. We'll see as I get more riding in.

It's a different animal when compared to the RK.  Once you settle in with the new layout and accessories you'll wonder what took you so long.  I know I did.  I still have a 98 Ultra and RK to ride so switching rides brings the comparison home easy.  You'll find it light and maneuverable like the RK without the faring weight up high.
KD

rigidthumper

Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?