some results and pics from past weekend at hogs gone wild

Started by jbroski, March 02, 2020, 09:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


jbroski

and check out drag v twin youtube channel for videos

kd

 :up: :up:  Congrats on the performance Jason.  I hope you don't feel bad about the cold run loss.  You gave it back in spades with the hole shot win and "only loss" to Kadafy / Chaudhry.  Keep hammering him  :wink:
KD

Racepres

Having Too Much Fun...
You cats gonna do the AMRA or AHDRA circuit??
I would love to do Street Dresser... But not ready for Extreme Baggers!!!!

-deuced-

Quote from: jbroski on March 02, 2020, 09:06:19 AM
https://www.dragbike.com/hogs-gone-wild-season-opener-2-28-29/

Thanks for the link, nice write up. This caught my eye - "Spraying and dragging 1320 went on as needed throughout the afternoon.
Huh ??? Well, ol' google turned up some interesting answers.

Racepres

Quote from: -deuced- on March 03, 2020, 05:13:35 AM
Quote from: jbroski on March 02, 2020, 09:06:19 AM
https://www.dragbike.com/hogs-gone-wild-season-opener-2-28-29/

Thanks for the link, nice write up. This caught my eye - "Spraying and dragging 1320 went on as needed throughout the afternoon.
Huh ??? Well, ol' google turned up some interesting answers.

Google Drag Race Track Prep.
Means somebody gives a "Potty mouth"
Not sure who decided alot of Spray was needed... Dragging is always a good thing... But, I wasn't there.

jbroski

Quote from: kd on March 02, 2020, 10:19:46 AM
:up: :up:  Congrats on the performance Jason.  I hope you don't feel bad about the cold run loss.  You gave it back in spades with the hole shot win and "only loss" to Kadafy / Chaudhry.  Keep hammering him  :wink:

I got him two out of three over the 2 days bringing our all time record to 3-3 but who is counting lol, and hell yes I feel bad about the loss

jbroski

Quote from: Racepres on March 02, 2020, 06:14:54 PM
Having Too Much Fun...
You cats gonna do the AMRA or AHDRA circuit??
I would love to do Street Dresser... But not ready for Extreme Baggers!!!!

so many places to race, not a bad thing but its hard to get and fit in the rules everywhere. instead of racing they should call it spending

Racepres

Quote from: jbroski on March 03, 2020, 06:59:57 AM
Quote from: Racepres on March 02, 2020, 06:14:54 PM
Having Too Much Fun...
You cats gonna do the AMRA or AHDRA circuit??
I would love to do Street Dresser... But not ready for Extreme Baggers!!!!

so many places to race, not a bad thing but its hard to get and fit in the rules everywhere. instead of racing they should call it spending

LOL
Appropriate as "spending" is we always wrote it off as R&D
Really R&D&R
Race and Destroy and Repeat!!!!!

Hossamania

Quote from: jbroski on March 03, 2020, 06:59:57 AM
Quote from: Racepres on March 02, 2020, 06:14:54 PM
Having Too Much Fun...
You cats gonna do the AMRA or AHDRA circuit??
I would love to do Street Dresser... But not ready for Extreme Baggers!!!!

so many places to race, not a bad thing but its hard to get and fit in the rules everywhere. instead of racing they should call it spending

Now that is a fact!
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.