May 06, 2024, 02:22:25 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Feuling Lifters & TTS Cams

Started by ChromeWhore, August 25, 2020, 11:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChromeWhore

How anyone used Feuling lifters? I'm hearing they are good.

What about TTS Cams? I hear the TSS 250 cams are killer cams for a 124in.

Your thoughts on these two products.

Thanks,

--CW
an idiot if you do, an asshole if you don't... WTF

Ohio HD

You posted in the Twin Cam section, but are asking about a Milwaukee Eight cam number. What are you working on?

Appowner

I've had Fueling lifters in my 08 Softail since 2013.  P/N 472-400

While not a great deal of miles during that time, 5-6k.  There have been no issues. 

Wookie3011

I've got the TTS-150 in a 2016 FLSTFBS 117 build. The low end torque is impressive. No complaints here. I would give Steve Cole a call and tell him what your intentions offhe build are and expectations. He should be able to give you info. Good guy. I used WFO Larrys B slow bleed down lifters. No compliance there either very quiet setup compared to stock.

ChromeWhore

Quote from: Ohio HD on August 26, 2020, 02:44:31 AM
You posted in the Twin Cam section, but are asking about a Milwaukee Eight cam number. What are you working on?

my bike is a twin cam. I'm asking about the product. no part# mentioned. I will be looking for a model 250 cam, which is a model of the cam. I'm not asking asking anything on the M8.

Also, i hear good things about Steve Cole. Bar talk seems like bikers like the cam. wanna know what techtalk bros think.

Thanks,

CW
an idiot if you do, an asshole if you don't... WTF

Coyote

Quote from: ChromeWhore on August 26, 2020, 07:26:06 AM
Quote from: Ohio HD on August 26, 2020, 02:44:31 AM

my bike is a twin cam. I'm asking about the product. no part# mentioned. I will be looking for a model 250 cam, which is a model of the cam. I'm not asking asking anything on the M8.

Also, i hear good things about Steve Cole. Bar talk seems like bikers like the cam. wanna know what techtalk bros think.

Thanks,

CW

You did mention a part number. TTS 250 is an M8 cam.

Ohio HD