April 18, 2024, 05:49:40 PM

News:

where the H*ll is the plug

Started by moose, April 25, 2020, 05:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

This is for a 2020 ultra limited I can not find the plug for the cb to plug in the adapter to fit my zumo to the bike

I have the gts with the whim and xm radio looked at the book and it says its right by the center of the radio I must be blind cause I spent an hour trying to find it     HELP!!!
Moose aka Glenn-

moose

well after about a 12 pack of bud the wires magically all turned into 1 wire  and had trouble seeing the bike too.   the wire is a molex plug with 3 wires and the other end is a 3.5 mm plug that goes to the audio in on the zumo 595.   there is a ton of wires there as  i put in the xm radio and whim module
Moose aka Glenn-

PoorUB

Pretty certain the plug you are looking for is already used buy the CB. Pull apart apart a couple of the connectors under the fairing over/by the radio. You will find your Zumo adapter cable plugs into that is already used. You can carefully pull the wires and pins out of one connector and put them into the one your CB is using. You will also need the dealer to plug in there digital Tech to activate the input. I put the same harness on my 2016 and remember reading up on it.

I am about 99% this correct, but remember, advise is worth what you pay for it! :hyst:
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

moose

I don't have the cb   but found the    plug it was on the right side of the radio attached by a christmas tree clip hidden in plain site   
Moose aka Glenn-