March 29, 2024, 12:05:48 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New guy here

Started by JohnnyCashPan, March 24, 2020, 07:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyCashPan

Found the site nosing around and liked it.  I'm old fat and retired, so now I get to work on my stuff and ride as often as I want...or can.
I'm a vet, have a wife and three kids (grown).  I grew up on a small farm and have worked on cars, tractors and anything my folks had.  I'm looking forward to a lot of tech reading and learning and contributing what I can.
Old, slow and fat...

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas.

You'll definitely fit in around here. Have a look at the tech sections for anything bike related and Earl's Place for the other BS
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

jls 64

Another welcome from Py South America
js

Olgrl1

Leed

Welcome from another old fat newly retired guy in Texas.

02roadcling

Welcome from NW Washington State.
You said you were fat, but SixShooter14 said you will fit right in. Now I'm confused. How fat are you?

cling  :smiled:
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

JohnnyCashPan

Quote from: 02roadcling on March 25, 2020, 10:00:50 AM
Welcome from NW Washington State.
You said you were fat, but SixShooter14 said you will fit right in. Now I'm confused. How fat are you?

cling  :smiled:

I'm as tall laying down as I am standing up...
Old, slow and fat...

Pete_Vit

Another welcome from Arkansas, Thanks for your Service   :beer: Getting ready for retirement myself, now we just need the market to bounce back some more, enjoy. 
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

JohnnyCashPan

Quote from: Pete_Vit on March 27, 2020, 06:55:07 AM
Another welcome from Arkansas, Thanks for your Service   :beer: Getting ready for retirement myself, now we just need the market to bounce back some more, enjoy.

Congrats right back atcha.  You're right about the market, killing all of us.
Old, slow and fat...

harttoo

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Blue666s

Welcome, from a fellow Newbie, from North Cackalacky. 

moose

Moose aka Glenn-