April 19, 2024, 01:19:20 PM

News:

ignition

Started by nmainehunter, April 04, 2020, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmainehunter

I run a Dyna 2000 box but have the stock pick up in the cone. Would I gain anything with the Dyna pickup? I have a 95 FX Springer

Racepres

Burnout

Only if there is something wrong with the one you are running...... :SM:
They don't call me Ironhead Rick just because I'm "hard headed"

Scotty

Might go a little bit faster as your wallet will be lighter  :fish:

Burnout

It will give you a psychological advantage, like a type "R" sticker.

Racepres

Quote from: Burnout on April 05, 2020, 09:22:22 AM
It will give you a psychological advantage, like a type "R" sticker.
Never underestimate the Psyco advantage... I have won and lost more than a couple Drag races over that "Potty mouth"!!!!

Burnout

I love playing psych games at the races!

We used to BBQ a Turkey in the pits and drive everyone nuts with good smells, for starters.
Playing broke, acting like hayseeds, standing in peoples way if they tried to look at our stuff, covering it up, emergency tire pressure changes, etc.
At one race we spilled a soda on the fuel jug and ants attacked it, and everyone was talking about our mystery fuel!

Racepres

Quote from: Burnout on April 05, 2020, 01:42:06 PM
I love playing psych games at the races!

We used to BBQ a Turkey in the pits and drive everyone nuts with good smells, for starters.
Playing broke, acting like hayseeds, standing in peoples way if they tried to look at our stuff, covering it up, emergency tire pressure changes, etc.
At one race we spilled a soda on the fuel jug and ants attacked it, and everyone was talking about our mystery fuel!

Not that bad... Tho we really were/are "Hayseeds"... LOL We Call us HickerBillies!!!