Lifter availability

Started by wfolarry, April 08, 2020, 03:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wfolarry

Just an FYI. The plant where the lifters are manufactured in Michigan has been closed for about 2 weeks now due to the virus. Probably will be closed through the end of the month. When they eventually get rolling there will be a lot of wait time. They're making lifters for a lot more companies these days. If you're sitting at home thinking about your bike/build & lifters are on that list you might want to get them now. I still have lifters in stock but when they run out I have no idea when they'll be available again. I've been waiting on oversize lifters since October & got a lot of promises until the shutdown hit. It will be slow coming I'm sure.

ecir50

How's your stock on evo lifters?

wfolarry

Quote from: ecir50 on May 20, 2020, 11:47:54 AM
How's your stock on evo lifters?

Good. How many do you need?

ecir50

wfolarry

Not a problem. Go to my online store & place your order. I'll get them out after the holiday. Thanks.

wfolarry

The plant is still closed. They're hoping to open in July. There's a backlog of orders so there's no definite timeline on when they'll be available. I still have some in my online store but when they're gone they're gone.

ecir50

wfolarry

Called last week to see if I could expect delivery any time soon. Getting into the tear down season so I was getting a little anxious.
I was told that out of 45 employees there are only 7 working. The pandemic strikes again.  :doh:

Markpisani

Do you have a waiting list or anything going on?  I'd like to get a set for my TC before summer (in Canada so still a few months...lol).

Let me know....thanks.

wfolarry

No waiting list. Some went shopping elsewhere hoping to find some so I'm not keeping track.
Don't know how many I'll get when they become available.
I'll be paying them a visit this week.

Markpisani

Ok. I can wait a bit so if you get some let me know.

wfolarry

It will still be some time before the 2313SE's are available. The EDM machine that puts the oiling hole for the roller in the lifter is down. They need somebody to fix that one as well as set up the 2 new ones the bought. The pandemic is preventing them from getting somebody in there. Hopefully it gets better soon.

Yellow09SERG

April 10, 2021, 07:50:13 AM #12 Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 08:12:26 AM by Yellow09SERG
Larry are the 2313SEL lifters available yet?

wfolarry

Quote from: Yellow09SERG on April 10, 2021, 07:50:13 AM
Larry are the 2313SEL lifters available yet?

No. Went there to pick up some 2313 lifters before they sold out on those. Factory still can't give them a timetable on what & when will be coming next. They're still playing catch up with the orders they have with manufacturers that they're under contract to.
It's going to be a while.

Johnnie nap

turboprop

How about the evo lifters, are any of the four types available in STD or oversize?
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

Arseclown

Thanks for the update. I'm also wanting to buy a set of 2313SEL lifters. Happy to pay up front, put myself down on a waiting list or simply just wait.

wfolarry

No Evo lifters.
No 2313SE lifters.
All I have right now are 2313. When this batch is gone I don't know when I'll be able to get more.
They have so many orders to fill before they get to the aftermarket that I couldn't even begin to guess when they'll be available.
The warehouse is only 20 minutes away so when I get that call I'll be there in a flash.  :smiled: