2007 SG Power vision help. U1301 code after install

Started by Coz2122, April 18, 2020, 07:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coz2122

hello everyone. 2007 SG. I'm having some problems after getting my power vision installed... Here's the scoop. I went from a 96 to a 103. Cams rods lifters the whole nine yards. I went to pick it up two days ago, cruised around the block a few times, ran great, fast as hell. Awesome trailered it home. Yesterday morning at 11am, I started it up to listen and take a video for a buddy of mine. After the video I accidentally left the bike on, lights, accessories, amp, radio and everything else. Wife calls at 4pm saying the lights were on so I had her turn it off. I hooked up the trickle charger when I got home around 6. This morning around 9 I look and the charger is blinking red. Wonder why... realize my buddy forgot re attach the quick connect for the charger. All good. Disconnect the negative terminal and reconnect. Boom. Charging. It was still charging around 1 when I wanted to go ride so i said whatever, took it off and fired it up. Now here we go. Started up, bike ran fine for a little but then started sputtering and doing a bunch of other weird "Potty mouth". Shut it down. Thought maybe the tune had to be reprogrammed into the ecu... I'm not a mechanic so idk... Shut the bike off, put the tune back in. Fired it up and its running terribly. I managed to get it home and was poking around. I realized I was getting this error code "bUS Er" when I turn the bike to the on position... strange. Checked connection for the power vision to the ecm. All good. I disconnect the powervision at the unit itself, turn the bike on.... no code... I'm lost and not sure where to go at this point.I replaced the battery since I needed a new one anyways.

I'm not a mechanic nor a professional tuner but if I had some guidance maybe I can figure this out... my buddy is unable to help due to personal issues he's dealing with so I'm turning to you guys. Any help would be great. Personal message, reply on here... whatever is easiest. Sorry for the novel i wanted to be specific... Thanks all. Be safe.

Coyote

Clear the diag codes. Put a good battery in. That's all you should have needed to do. If it's still having issues, I'd bet you flashed the wrong map in (reflashing it was not necessary)