News:

2016 Twin Cam Future

Started by Jaystn62, April 19, 2020, 09:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkijustin

Quote from: Jaystn62 on May 04, 2020, 10:49:21 PM
Quote from: hawkijustin on May 04, 2020, 05:06:59 PM
Quote from: Hillside Motorcycle on April 27, 2020, 04:35:03 AM
Start making any kind of power whatsoever, those NH won't be up to the task.
I had Cobra NH, that danmoto headpipe (btw it fit fine other than the trans mount didnt line up AT ALL. I just didnt bolt it in) and V&H VO2 intake with FP3 tune. It ran very strong. I still have the DM headpipe if someone wants a cheap one lol.  Never got it on the dyno though.

In the past month I decided to change it up so I ordered a fuelmoto 2-1-2 headpipe, same vo2 intake, Woods 222 cams, Power vision and decided to ditch the NH for S&S MK45s. All going on this week. Is this a better combo for power?
I had the same problem with the tranny mount plus the right side muffler would hit the swing arm if I had mounted it and the crossover pipe was pointed at about a 10 degree angle toward the front of the bike. I got the Neighbor Haters just for some sound. I'll be selling them after the summer. I'm sending the head pipe back. Paypal said they'll refund my money regardless of Dan-Moto's return policy. I might try that Bassani 2x2 pipe next and maybe the Magnaflow 4.5 Hitmans.

For the price and it coming from china im sure its all hit or miss if it fits or not. Mine fit well other than the trans mount. Probably made close to if not the same HP/TQ as the fuel moto jackpot I put on but I got a killer deal on a used stainless with coating.

Jaystn62

Just a little update. Since the Dan-Moto head pipe didn't work out I bit the bullet and ordered a Maganflow Tru-X head pipe. It's about the most tight fitting head pipe I have ever installed. I still have the Neighbor Haters but have a set of Cobra 4.5 Powr-Flo mufflers coming later this week. Seems to pull strong as it sits. Hopefully even better with the new mufflers. Getting itchy and thinking about throwing in a set of cams and getting it dyno'd.