Power Vision, T/C and Security light

Started by gtcoupe, April 20, 2020, 03:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtcoupe

Hello, I just installed a Power Vision from Fuel Moto on my 2020 Road King.  Bike is running great with Fuel Moto's tune, much more crisp throttle.  The problem I'm having is traction control is now always on, can't turn it off and the red security light is always on while the bike is running.  Any ideas what I can do to rectify the problem?  Harleys answer is to take it to the dealer, that ain't gonna happen!

Jamie Long

Quote from: gtcoupe on April 20, 2020, 03:14:26 PM
Hello, I just installed a Power Vision from Fuel Moto on my 2020 Road King.  Bike is running great with Fuel Moto's tune, much more crisp throttle.  The problem I'm having is traction control is now always on, can't turn it off and the red security light is always on while the bike is running.  Any ideas what I can do to rectify the problem?  Harleys answer is to take it to the dealer, that ain't gonna happen!

Sounds like you have a RDRS equipped bike with a non-RDRS tune. First step is to contact us and we can help.

gtcoupe

Thanks Jamie, I just sent your company an email.  That makes perfect sense, I saw that the tune was from a 2017 bike!

jrhd_1775

Quote from: Jamie Long on April 20, 2020, 04:42:12 PM
Quote from: gtcoupe on April 20, 2020, 03:14:26 PM

Sounds like you have a RDRS equipped bike with a non-RDRS tune. First step is to contact us and we can help.

Are you tuning these and with what system?

Jamie Long

Quote from: jrhd_1775 on May 20, 2020, 06:06:09 AM

Are you tuning these and with what system?

We have maps and full RDRS support with Dynojet Power Vision. We bought a 2020 RDRS bike late last year for R&D and developed a wide range of tunes for stock thru big bore applications, we've also built/tuned an assortment of customer 2020 bikes with cams and big bore 150+HP with fully operational RDRS.