Author Topic: Selling my 2012 Roadglide Custom  (Read 564 times)

Offline Coyote

• HTT Janitor
  • Administrator
  • The Sonoran Dessert
Selling my 2012 Roadglide Custom
« on: May 06, 2020, 04:18:46 PM »
Well I've decided it's time for me to part with my Roadglide. I built this bike from the bottom end up to last forever but now that I'm out in the desert, I've decided I'd like to get and ADV bike and do some dirt. Unfortunately the house we're in doesn't have enough room for another bike. I'm only asking $11k for the bike which is a steal of a deal for someone. Details of the bike build and pics below.

Around 32k miles on the bike. Less on the motor.

Motor
113 CI with TMan 590 Cams and headwork by Don. Timken bottom end. Adj Push Rods, Full complement inner CAM bearings, S&S Crankshaft. Baker +1.5 Oil Pan. Fueling CAM Plate and Oil Pump. S&S Lifters. 10.8:1 compression. Supertrap Exhaust. External Breather. Oil pressure gauge. Rivera Primo Clutch (Hydraulic)

Frame
Legend REVO Suspension front and rear. Polished Rotors. SS Braided Brake Lines. Chrome engine guard. Chrome Front Forks. Chrome Front and Rear Wheels. Gloss Black Inner Fairing. Mustang Seat. Gloss black lower fairing speakers.

Electronics
240 Watt, 4 channel stereo.
LED rear lights.
Keyless Security System w/alarm.

Bike does have a restored title. The original owner clipped a steel pole at the end of a gas pump with the crash bar and bent the bar back. This deformed the little web the crash bar top bolt goes through. Monty at Sac Harley repaired the web for me. I bought the bike with just under 3k miles on it.

The bike runs great.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

I was promised Monsoons.

Offline Coyote

• HTT Janitor
  • Administrator
  • The Sonoran Dessert
Re: Selling my 2012 Roadglide Custom
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 04:39:04 PM »

I was promised Monsoons.

Offline moose

• Site Supporter
  • Toms River New Jersey
Re: Selling my 2012 Roadglide Custom
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 04:09:05 AM »
nice looking ride good luck with the sale   is your zumo a road tech or regular  i'm looking for a trade I have the 595
Moose aka Glenn-