March 28, 2024, 08:11:25 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Hey from Chicago

Started by forgetaboutit, May 20, 2020, 07:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forgetaboutit

Lifelong rider, started with mini bikes then small Hondas, a Triumph then HDs. Currently on a Carbed 2000 Dyna, Still an 88, Andrews 21, Supertrap 2into1. Proper suspension and some Dyna defender floorboards. Do my own wrenching. Ride alone and with s few friends, short trips to 400 mi days. Lurked here for years before joining and learned a lot.

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas.

Sounds like you know your way around the site and the bikes. If you can't find what you need, just ask, someone is sure to help.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Pete_Vit

Finally getting notifications again  :nix:
Another welcome from Arkansas, check out the other forums, post questions or answers, be careful of Earl's Place  :koolaid4:
thanks for being socially distant   :hyst:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Leed

And a big welcome from Texas!

moose

Moose aka Glenn-

rigidthumper

Welcome from Kansas City.
My best memory of Chicago was the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep dish pizzas :)
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Pete_Vit

Quote from: rigidthumper on May 20, 2020, 12:36:28 PM
Welcome from Kansas City.
My best memory of Chicago was the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep dish pizzas :)
:up: and cheeburger  cheeburger  cheeburger - I was at an IBM class, the building was next to that famous parking garage in a movie cars driving off....  :nix: but I remember our instructor took us to Billy Goat's
so funny when you go in  cheeburger   cheeburger   cheeburger  chips?  :hyst: :hyst:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

harttoo

Welcome from Wisconsin.