April 23, 2024, 07:30:19 AM

News:

Power Vision w/Target Tune

Started by WhipLash96, June 11, 2020, 09:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhipLash96

I want to take a look at the AFR as I am riding. Do I have to go to Auto Tune and push the "mode" button until I reach the "real time" table or is there another way I view without going to Auto Tune?
Thanks,
Whip

aswracing

Quote from: WhipLash96 on June 11, 2020, 09:03:18 AM
I want to take a look at the AFR as I am riding. Do I have to go to Auto Tune and push the "mode" button until I reach the "real time" table or is there another way I view without going to Auto Tune?

Go to gauges and set it up as one of the things you want to monitor.

WhipLash96

Quote from: aswracing on June 11, 2020, 09:56:59 AM
Quote from: WhipLash96 on June 11, 2020, 09:03:18 AM

Go to gauges and set it up as one of the things you want to monitor.

Thanks, I subsequently figured the gauge set up but now I think that I have a different problem...
Thanks,
Whip

WhipLash96

The issue that I am having now is that the AFR data won't display in the gauge.... Does the bike need to be warm in order for it to show?
Thanks,
Whip

WhipLash96

Thanks,
Whip

Hossamania

If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

WhipLash96

Thanks,
Whip

Hossamania

Never mind, I just figured out that you got it figured out. Takes me a while to figure things out sometimes.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

WhipLash96

Quote from: Hossamania on June 12, 2020, 09:27:07 PM
Never mind, I just figured out that you got it figured out. Takes me a while to figure things out sometimes.

No worries, same here. :scratch:
Thanks,
Whip