screamin eagle pro super tuner software troubles

Started by 1stop, June 23, 2020, 04:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1stop

has anyone have trouble with sepst software locking up? have software on tuning computer that ive been using, tried today and when i click save file, it locks up. then tried to download software from hd site with firewall off on a lap top, it downloaded but doesnt recognize bike with key on. whats up? something to do with harley's law suit crap?

Scotty

Uninstall and re-install the software but at the same time check your system for errors.

Hilly13

Program still works fine with the latest windows , for how long that will last I dunno, at some point it won't and it will be time keep a good quality computer from updating.
Just because its said don't make it so

Scotty

Quote from: Hilly13 on June 26, 2020, 12:27:52 AM
Program still works fine with the latest windows , for how long that will last I dunno, at some point it won't and it will be time keep a good quality computer from updating.

They don't update anymore on the computer and if really freaked just block in the firewall and it will never ring home.
I always have the latest one here on file anyway in case of a crash.

Hilly13

Quote from: Scotty on June 27, 2020, 02:09:45 PM

They don't update anymore on the computer and if really freaked just block in the firewall and it will never ring home.
Hey Scotty, i ment windows will update and no longer work with program, eventually, have seen it happen with other applications that are no longer updated by the maker, you have that covered though.
Just because its said don't make it so

Scotty

Quote from: Hilly13 on June 27, 2020, 03:49:40 PM
Quote from: Scotty on June 27, 2020, 02:09:45 PM

Hey Scotty, i ment windows will update and no longer work with program, eventually, have seen it happen with other applications that are no longer updated by the maker, you have that covered though.

Well yeah  :embarrassed: was thinking something else but yes eventually you might need an old computer to run some of the programs.