April 16, 2024, 03:41:11 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Aquatic

Started by Buglet, July 08, 2020, 06:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buglet

Just want to see how these stereos are holding up and if there worth getting. Looking for something that sounds good and that holds up good. Going on and older bike that's being up graded.

92flhtcu

We've sold a bunch of the Aquatic head units until the Rockford Fosgate came out, now that is all we'll sell. I've had quite a few Aquatic issues and 99% of the time, you have to send it in to them for warranty. We've had probably a 30% issue rate with Aquatic, zero with Rockford and we've sold about 60 of them this year. To be fair, thje Rockford units have only been out about a year. Maybe in 3 yrs I'll have a different opinion
Need a bigger garage

scott7d

Quote from: 92flhtcu on July 09, 2020, 04:22:38 AM
We've sold a bunch of the Aquatic head units until the Rockford Fosgate came out, now that is all we'll sell. I've had quite a few Aquatic issues and 99% of the time, you have to send it in to them for warranty. We've had probably a 30% issue rate with Aquatic, zero with Rockford and we've sold about 60 of them this year. To be fair, thje Rockford units have only been out about a year. Maybe in 3 yrs I'll have a different opinion

By any chance can you compare the Rockford system to the BOOM stage II that comes with newer CVO's?

I'm not wanting to enter any audio competitions, but would like something better than the stock unit.

Thank you!
Scott Matlock - Bloomington, IN
Iron Butt Rider #72408 - Facebook: The Hoosier Cruiser