March 28, 2024, 03:04:07 PM

News:

RIP Ando

Started by 98fxstc, July 26, 2020, 05:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

98fxstc

One of our 'Down Under' members has passed away.
Ando was put into a coma after a dirt bike accident a few days ago and didn't pull through.
He joined this site about 10 years ago to progress his V Twin experience and soaked up the advice and info that he got.
He built a 120RX Street Bob and changed his member name to RXBOB
He had been working FIFO with one of the mining companies in north WA and left to start his own business working on V Twins
He started out offering a mobile service, doing services and repairs and soon built a successful business, Mandurah Mobile V-Twin, doing engine builds, performance mods and repairs/services working from his workshop at home.
He has not posted here for about two years, he has been living the dream, doing what he loved.
RIP Ando   :beer:

Ohio HD

I'm truly sorry to hear this. I had several off HTT site interactions with Troy. He was a nice guy, and a real straight shooter.

From across the globe I offer all of his friends and family my heart felt sorrow and condolences.

He's gone way too young.  :sad:

wfolarry

Sorry to hear that.

Fugawee

I'm Sorry to Hear of the loss of Ando.  My Sincere Condolences tp All of His Family and Friends.   RIP...

rigidthumper

Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Leed

jls 64

js

Jim Bronson

Going down that long, lonesome highway. Gonna live life my way.

FXDBI

jmorton10

HC 124", Dragula, Pingel air shift W/Dyna Shift Minder & onboard compressor, NOS

KiwiRob

Hilly13

RIP Ando, a good man gone way to early  :sad:
Just because its said don't make it so

FSG

:sad:  RIP Ando, like others I had a lot to do with him over the years, joked that I milked cows in Coolup years ago and traveled to Mandurah for a night out

ride on  :sad:

Eglider05

mike jesse

No Cents

08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

TN

Just Ride..........

fbn ent

'02 FLTRI - 103" / '84 FLH - 88"<br />Hinton, Alberta

truck

Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Pete_Vit

:sad: so sad to hear, RIP Ando
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

boooby1744

james r

Panzer

Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

starrider

karlrockdrain

Ando lived 300 yards from my house. Was a true gentleman and an awesome bloke to call a mate. Did the work on my bikes and was a friend of mine most importantly and we rode together.  He died doing what he loved on dirt bikes and his trip to the States last year to race in old boys motocross was a real highlite for him.

As said by many, he had lots of dealings with plenty of people around the world and never a bad word said by others about him.  Going to miss him a lot 🏍