April 18, 2024, 09:05:50 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Rockouts

Started by nmainehunter, July 29, 2020, 03:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmainehunter

July 29, 2020, 03:24:55 PM Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 06:01:29 PM by Ohio HD
Rocker lockers were mentioned in an earlier post. I'm curious, when I see them listed EVO's aren't mentioned and I know zip about Twin Cams which they are listed for. Are they a fit all for TC,Sportster and EVO?

kd

July 29, 2020, 03:33:03 PM #1 Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 06:01:54 PM by Ohio HD
Go to the vendor section on this site.
KD

Ohio HD

Rockout Rocker Products

As mentioned you can get more details if needed in the vendor section, or on my website (click on the blue text below).

Short answer.... Rockouts are available for TC, early & late Evo Sportys, and Evo big twins.... different kits for different bikes  :up:
www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!

nmainehunter

I ordered a set from you RRP. I found it difficult to be certain of what I was ordering until the final part of the process when it asked for the machine they were for but I got what I needed. Thanks

Rockout Rocker Products

nmainehunter

Thanks RRP, my order arrived yesterday. Looks like they can be made from ammo brass.

kd

:hyst:  Search back on the site and you'll see that's what the prototype was made from.  The manufactured ones are more specific to size.
KD

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: kd on August 04, 2020, 07:42:26 AM
:hyst:  Search back on the site and you'll see that's what the prototype was made from.  The manufactured ones are more specific to size.

That's close to correct...

There was a user here at that time that tried to copy them using a .30 cal cartridge.

The actual original prototypes were made from store bought brass tubing.  :beer:

kd

KD

nmainehunter

Put the rockers in today.The bolt has some sign of being wacked by the shaft. It's a good fix.

Ironheadmike

Sorry , but never heard a difference with them in .