April 18, 2024, 12:45:47 AM

News:

Pro Action Suspension

Started by hi$toy, March 07, 2024, 10:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi$toy

Recently added the Pro Action Rear shocks to my 2013 after going thru other options, let me tell you this they are great, best ride ever for bike, so good that we just finished the front end with the new Dampner and Spring kit for the front forks, this is like having a new bike, what a difference and also this bike has a 21 inch front wheel , so I did the ! inch drop conversion  and it has never ridden this good =since it was new , this was money well spent , big shout out to the guys at Pro Action  for sure and to my brothers on forum looking to mak a change look into their products.

biggzed

I had a set of Pro-Action on my 07 Road Glide. These were their 11" version and it rode really good for how low it was. I'm hoping they decide to make a mono-shock for the new Softail. I called them right after I bought the bike. Unfortunately they don't see the demand and don't have anything on the drawing board.

Zach

boatdoc

I also put on a set of Pro Action rear shocks on my street glide and on my wifes sportster.
I put race tech front springs and ricor intiminators in the street glide and just the intiminators in the sporty.
Both bikes ride and handle way better than stock. Totally worth the money in my opinion.

brent

biggzed did you ever have any clearance problems with the 11 inch shocks

biggzed

March 28, 2024, 12:28:53 PM #4 Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 05:36:37 PM by kd
Quote from: brent on March 27, 2024, 12:21:39 PMbiggzed did you ever have any clearance problems with the 11 inch shocks

No clearance issues. The bike was an 07 that I put a Native Customs steel rear fender and a 180x55x18" wheel tire combo on. Had the same in the front. Front suspension was Progressive mono-tubes with 2" lowering spacers. It rode good for how low it was. Definitely not the Cadillac ride some people go for. It was firm, but I could ride it all day without feeling beat up and the end.

Zach

brent