Wideband sensors in target tune

Started by Sunny Jim, August 16, 2020, 04:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunny Jim

Power vision Gurus please
Enlighten me.
1. Are the O2 sensors supplied with the target tune
kit the heated type?
Given they are, one would presumably have a value of 1" in the 'Heated O2 sensors'  section of the map.

2. Closed loop minimum map.
Can one use decrease the value to 15 kpa and tune effectively?

Pirsch Fire Wagon

If they're three or four wire, they're Heated. Three Wire share a common ground w/ the 5vRef. Four wire have their own (+) and (-), one 12vdc the other 5vdc. VERY FEW two or three wire. They didn't stay around long at all.

As for the PV Question, I have no knowledge.
Tom

JMHD

This is my understanding of the target tune setup, They are heated, however they are heated from the target tune module not the ecm, so the switch in the target tune enabled  tune should be set to "0". I found when using power vision and the Harley version of target tune( screamin eagle auto tune module) that the swithch needs to be on or "1" or codes will set, this tells me it is heated from the ecm.
         As far as the minimum map read being at 15kpa, it would be reading in the decel area which would give some false readings.
         Just my two cents. Hope that helps.  :beer:

Coyote

Quote from: JMHD on August 17, 2020, 08:46:20 AM
This is my understanding of the target tune setup, They are heated, however they are heated from the target tune module not the ecm, so the switch in the target tune enabled  tune should be set to "0". I found when using power vision and the Harley version of target tune( screamin eagle auto tune module) that the swithch needs to be on or "1" or codes will set, this tells me it is heated from the ecm.
         As far as the minimum map read being at 15kpa, it would be reading in the decel area which would give some false readings.
         Just my two cents. Hope that helps.  :beer:

:up:

Sunny Jim