April 15, 2024, 10:09:27 PM

News:

new top fuel bike at VEE TWIN

Started by prodrag1320, October 26, 2020, 04:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prodrag1320

picked up a top fuel bike to add to our recoerd setting,quickest in the world PRO DRAGSTER.2021 will be a busy year!!

Hossamania

Still working on making that small fortune, eh?
Best of luck this year!
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

PoorUB

How do make a small fortune racing?

Start with a large fortune! :hyst:
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

prodrag1320

aswracing

That's awesome Kirby. You're braver than me. Those things just look incredibly dangerous and difficult ride. Gotta learn how to steer with your body.

But you've done it right, mastering PD before taking on TF. If anyone has the skills, it's you. Best of luck to you.

dirty jim

Maybe not the place for this but...has anyone ever put a Top Fuel bike on a dyno? Can it even be done? Would the results even be useful?

prodrag1320

Quote from: dirty jim on October 27, 2020, 08:39:30 AM
Maybe not the place for this but...has anyone ever put a Top Fuel bike on a dyno? Can it even be done? Would the results even be useful?

like any nitro powered vehicle,it cant be done.they are estimated to be in the 1000 hp area

Hossamania

You are a brave man getting on one of those things. They don't seem to like having people on them. They are entertaining as hell for us observers!
Looking forward to seeing and hearing how it goes for you.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Barrett

That's about 4 times what I would be comfortable with.. Is it a Harley based bike?

prodrag1320

Quote from: Barrett on October 28, 2020, 08:05:13 AM
That's about 4 times what I would be comfortable with.. Is it a Harley based bike?

it is a 45* v twin,but other than that,its about as "harley" as john forces funny car is camaro (the HD nitro bikes & most big gas bikes havnt used HD parts for 25 years)

PoorUB

You trying to say a Twin Cam engine can't be modified to handle 1,000 HP reliably? :hyst:
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!