Hello from Newfoundland

Started by Dime, October 01, 2020, 09:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dime

Hello,

I am new to the site. Just picked up a 2001 electra glide and love it. Will be doing a few things like stage 1.

Look forward to learning all I can.

Dime

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Montana, USA.

You can probably find anything you need to know in the TC and General sections...And if you can't find it, just ask and someone is sure to help.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

rigidthumper

Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Leed

Welcome from Texas!  I'm sure that the members will be more than willing to help you spend your money!

Pete_Vit

:beer: welcome from Arkansas USA, check out the twin cam forum and post a pic of your ride when you get a chance !
there's plenty of great folks around here that can help you spend your money on upgrades  :teeth:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

harttoo

rigidthumper

Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Dime

Quote from: Pete_Vit on October 02, 2020, 06:19:32 AM
:beer: welcome from Arkansas USA, check out the twin cam forum and post a pic of your ride when you get a chance !
there's plenty of great folks around here that can help you spend your money on upgrades  :teeth:

Thanks for the welcome. Still trying to figure out how to post pictures. I am not too savvy to be honest. I posted a thread to see if it can be figured out.

Dime

October 12, 2020, 03:26:53 AM #8 Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 04:42:40 AM by Dime
Let me try this to see about posting pictures.

Pete_Vit

93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Fugawee

Hello and Welcome from the Northeast USA.

jls 64

js