Author Topic: RDRS Tune on 2020 CVO RG  (Read 341 times)

Offline HD Street Performance

• Premium Vendor
    • HD Street Performance
RDRS Tune on 2020 CVO RG
« on: October 15, 2020, 11:27:29 AM »
Doing a stage 2 with Fullsac mx pipes rinehart mufflers and CR480 cam. Bike has RDRS.
Can the guys with dynos tune these the same as the bikes prior to RDRS using Power Vision or TTS?
Thanks

Offline Coyote

• HTT Janitor
  • Administrator
  • The Sonoran Dessert
Re: RDRS Tune on 2020 CVO RG
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 11:31:14 AM »
I believe FuelMoto tunes them with PV. Can't speak to the other.
I was promised Monsoons.

Offline lonewolf

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 01:49:07 PM »
Yes the other can too. Whole different method of tuning. Haven't seen one yet but had a pretty good conversation with Steve about how. Gonna take longer to do, different tables, and the order to adjust.

Offline jamminhd2000

• Site Supporter
  • "Never To Many Specialty Tools & Service Manuals"
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 08:02:18 PM »
I had a conversation with Alan down at Destination HD today about this. He said that the have more problems with the Powervision than TTS mainly due to the fact that Steve Cole is very helpful with supporting the tts and dynojet is not quite as helpful with Powervision....jimmy

Offline Jamie Long

• Premium Vendor
    • Fuel Moto USA
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 07:45:56 AM »
Tuning an RDRS bike is very straight forward, especially once you have an understanding of how Torque Based throttle control works. I wrote an article explaining this on our FM University site here> https://university.fuelmotousa.com/article/tuning-rdrs-equipped-harley-davidson-models-with-dynojet-power-vision/

Offline HD Street Performance

• Premium Vendor
    • HD Street Performance
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 08:41:13 AM »
Thanks Jamie
Is this something proprietary to Fuel Moto or is Dynojet supporting this for all tuning centers. I have a local shop that will perform the dyno and license.

Offline Jamie Long

• Premium Vendor
    • Fuel Moto USA
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 10:15:57 AM »
Thanks Jamie
Is this something proprietary to Fuel Moto or is Dynojet supporting this for all tuning centers. I have a local shop that will perform the dyno and license.

Yes Dynojet supports RDRS tuning & base maps, however we have more extensive tuning & support simply because we have the benefit of the wide range of engines & bikes we build & tune day in day out. We work hand & hand with Dynojet so if either of need help we are more than happy to share info, data, tuning, etc. I can't thank their engineering team enough for the help the give us for two decades.