May 05, 2024, 06:10:00 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Custom Dynamics---Any experience?

Started by Ratfade, December 10, 2020, 04:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratfade

I'm looking at a run, turn, brake module for my Softail from this company. I have no experience with them. Does anyone have any good/bad info to share?
Thanks.

flhman

Got their stuff on my Road Glide, excellent products, and their customer service is top notch, you won't be disappointed.

Bigs

Turn signals are great. I like the halo front turn signals. I don't know about their stop lights but I really like the Radiantz brand of stop lights, the flash 3 times and then go bright red and they have great costumer service.
   Bigs

Pirsch Fire Wagon

All about the Warranty.

I had a Badlands on a 2000 Bagger the guy said he put on a year or so after he bought the bike.

I called, had to email a Pic. They replaced it free of charge; newer model as the original was discontinued.  Just say'n
Tom

jm7480

I have brake and turn signals on a 2005 FLTR with no problems in 5 years and 40K miles.

FLSTFIDave

Have their Halo Turnsignals on the Front of my CVO Road King and my CVO Road Glide.  I also use their brake strobe on both bikes.  No issues at all. 
2023 CVO Road Glide Whiskey Neat
2021 Pan America Special, Gray,  2003 Fatboy

Tacocaster

I've used both Badlands and Custom Dynamics. Both are excellent products - or were for me at least.

A testament for CD - I've had their rear brake LED since 2009 - still works! Admittedly had one problem with it when I had the bike dyno-tuned back in 2015. With the bike on the table for the best part of 8 hours, the rear tail lamp circuit opened from the heat ever so slightly warping the board. Early LED's were obviously the hotter ones. The quick roadside repair was as simple tie-wrap to apply pressure to the board to "straighten" it a bit on the upper left corner. Tail lamp was retuned to service and I've never gone in to make a permanent repair.
We're all A-holes. It's to what degree that makes us different.

Deye76

I have CD turn signals, and run/brake modules on my Roadglide and Roadking, for 5-6 years, work very well, no problems.
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

92flhtcu

It is about the only brand of Lighting we sell at the shop, their Customer Service is excellent for the very few issues we have had

Top notch quality and usually very hassle free installs

Need a bigger garage

Ratfade

Thanks for all the replies. Order placed.

Buglet

And who said Chinese cannot build good stuff. You can't beat CD lights.

Bladesmith

Great company with great customer service,,,I lost a lens for one of their lights,,called them up for a replacement lens and in a couple of days received an entire new light..No charge.
If my thought dreams could be seen they'd  put my head in a guillotine.. Dylan

bobrk1

Put  them  on  my  tour  pac  a year  or  so  ago  still  working