HogMike

Anyone know what this trouble code is?
I can't find it on the list.
2019 cvo limited

TIA
HOGMIKE
SoCal

Fugawee

I don't know if this will help You or not.  C0077 is normally something to do with ABS, or Tire Pressure Monitors on a 4 wheel vehicle.  I do not see that code on any of My H-D info.  I do believe that the "C" still stands for something to do with ABS on the HD though.

FXDBI

Simple google search says its a low tire pressure code.   Bob

HogMike

Quote from: FXDBI on January 11, 2021, 02:24:23 PM

Thanks, must be a bad TPMS battery or something related.
HOGMIKE
SoCal

FXDBI

Quote from: HogMike on January 11, 2021, 03:40:02 PM
Quote from: FXDBI on January 11, 2021, 02:24:23 PM

Thanks, must be a bad TPMS battery or something related.

Could be the H means its historic.   Bob

Scotty

Low tire pressure code C0077
C on end current and H is historic

HogMike

Quote from: Scotty on January 11, 2021, 04:20:03 PM

Tire pressure is fine, suspect sensor, of course my dealer will "order one".
:nix:
HOGMIKE
SoCal

Coyote

Tire pressure may be fine now but at some point it was low. That's why its a historic code.

FXDBI

Quote from: HogMike on January 11, 2021, 04:56:00 PM

reset it and see if it returns no need for a dealer $$$$  yet.  Bob

HogMike

Quote from: FXDBI on January 11, 2021, 05:34:45 PM
Quote from: HogMike on January 11, 2021, 04:56:00 PM

reset it and see if it returns no need for a dealer $$$$  yet.  Bob

Already done that, twice.
I'll talk to the GM tomorrow, I know they'll want to see the bike before ordering anything.
I'll take it in when I'm sure they have all the parts needed. They will have to flash the sensor to the bike. Not the first time I've been down this road.
:emsad:
HOGMIKE
SoCal

HogMike

Quote from: Coyote on January 11, 2021, 05:12:53 PM
Tire pressure may be fine now but at some point it was low. That's why its a historic code.

The historic may have been there from some past event, but I check pressures usually on Friday before the weekend rides.
I'm going to leave the codes there and let dealer reset them.
I have a nice gauge that I use on all my bikes.
Today the red idiot light came on for about 5 minutes and I toggled the info on tire pressure and the front showed "— —" then came back to running pressure. That's why I suspect bad battery or bad sensor.
We shall see!
:smiled:
HOGMIKE
SoCal

HogMike

Quote from: HogMike on January 11, 2021, 06:29:23 PM
Quote from: Coyote on January 11, 2021, 05:12:53 PM

The historic may have been there from some past event, but I check pressures usually on Friday before the weekend rides.
I'm going to leave the codes there and let dealer reset them.
I have a nice gauge that I use on all my bikes.
Today the red idiot light came on for about 5 minutes and I toggled the info on tire pressure and the front showed "— —" then came back to running pressure. That's why I suspect bad battery or bad sensor.
We shall see!
:smiled:

Follow up from my endless chase to get my TPMS to work properly.
Dealer couldn't find the problem, H-D had no solution. TPMS was not communicating properly IMO but we couldn't figure out why and the dealer was ready to start changing parts, BCM, antenna, wheel sensors, etc. all on my dime, no warranty.
It was not cost effective from my view and no guarantee it would solve the issue.

Before heading to Reno end of September I did a general maintenance including replacing spark plugs (NGK) and noticed the front plug wire not seated well on the original plug. The plugs were pretty worn looking which was why I went NGK fine wire.
Replace front right plug wire and 4 plugs. Problem solved!

We figured RF interference was picked up at the BCM antenna and causing the trouble codes.
Since Reno last month, no more trouble codes.

I shared this information with the SM at our dealership as he has a couple other customers with the same problem.
HOGMIKE
SoCal

Hossamania

Interesting. Thank goodness you didn't just start throwing parts at it.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

kd

:up:  Mike, I was about to ask if you were parking near a tower or such.  Strange that the plug wire field could cause such interference but if so, it may be worth remembering for those no start issues that we have seen with RF reflection from towers too.
KD

HogMike

Quote from: kd on October 13, 2021, 07:06:58 AM
:up:  Mike, I was about to ask if you were parking near a tower or such.  Strange that the plug wire field could cause such interference but if so, it may be worth remembering for those no start issues that we have seen with RF reflection from towers too.

The local dealer couldn't figure it out either, and no help from Harley.
They suggested moving the antenna to a different area under the seat, the connector wire would only reach to the left side cover area where I zip tied it to the plastic there. No change.
They suggested a new antenna was in order. No change and no returns on electrical parts.

IIRC there were some related codes that referenced the GTS system also.
All I know is a change of spark plugs and new wire and 4000 miles later, no codes! After 2 years. Yea!
:bike:
HOGMIKE
SoCal