April 24, 2024, 09:16:08 PM

News:

S&S 113ci build

Started by Lsc777, August 20, 2022, 12:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lsc777

OK I have a 4 inch bore s&s case id like to build a 113ci I wanna know everything about this motor specs cylinder bore size stoke lenth ...heads and any and all information would be appreciated and extremely helpful I'd like to max it out You cannot see attachments on this board.
It would be for a 97 heritage classic 

Ohio HD

Google will quickly give you the specs you want. Heads used on these motors were S&S Super Stock for 4" bore.

S&S Super Sidewinder 113 Inch Engine

HogMike

Quote from: Lsc777 on August 20, 2022, 12:29:22 AMOK I have a 4 inch bore s&s case id like to build a 113ci I wanna know everything about this motor specs cylinder bore size stoke lenth ...heads and any and all information would be appreciated and extremely helpful I'd like to max it out You cannot see attachments on this board.
It would be for a 97 heritage classic

Not quite sure about "max it out", but.............
Most all parts are available from S&S
If you have a bare crankcase, I would recommend a S&S flywheel set, your choice of pistons to match cam, heads, compression, etc. I'm using a reed breather in mine with a little bump in compression and a little better cam as it's a long distance touring bike.

Decide how you plan to ride this bike, maybe talk to one of the shops with your plan and see what they recommend.

Good luck with your project. :missed:
HOGMIKE
SoCal

jsachs1

Need to be careful :dgust: , those 4" cases can pull cylinder studs out. Pay attention to cylinder head torque specs, and hope for the best. You may want to consider stud saver kits. :up:
John