May 06, 2024, 07:03:34 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

2019 Road Glide Special Seats

Started by Burch, March 08, 2021, 03:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burch

Hello,

I have been thinking about a new seat....or a modification of teh old one.

My thoughts so far are:

Saddleman Road Sofa - standard reach

Mustang Standard Touring

Mean city cycles.

For the Mustang and Saddleman options...how do they seat compared to stock? Higher, lower, further back or forward, the same??

Has anyone ran these seats on their Road Glide?

How about Mean City?

Thanks!

Burch
Burch

Ohio HD

I've used Mean City on several seats over the years. I have two bikes now with his special touch. Nothing short of the best seats I've ever used. And they look OEM.

Hossamania

I always throw it out there, give a Sundowner from HD a try. Your dealer may have one available for a demo ride.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

harpwrench

My mustang standard touring has pretty much the same position as the stock seat on my 16 ultra, might be further forward than your RGS? I've used mean city a couple times and prefer it, he can position you pretty much however you want.

Tynker

Quote from: Burch on March 08, 2021, 03:57:01 PM
Hello,

I have been thinking about a new seat....or a modification of teh old one.

My thoughts so far are:

Saddleman Road Sofa - standard reach

Mustang Standard Touring

Mean city cycles.

For the Mustang and Saddleman options...how do they seat compared to stock? Higher, lower, further back or forward, the same??

Has anyone ran these seats on their Road Glide?

How about Mean City?

Thanks!

Burch

I have used all those seats mentioned, over the last lots of years. I have settled on the seats from Ultimate  seats, by far my favorites.
Earl "Tynker" Riviere

Coyote

Have you looked at THESE.  I run a Sargent seat on my BMW. It's a nice seat for sure.