April 25, 2024, 03:09:52 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

2009 Harley Road Glide CVO

Started by aalsalem, March 13, 2021, 04:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aalsalem

Hi, am looking to upgrade my 2009 Harley 110ci Road Glide CVO  FLTRSE3 so far the bike is stock as it came out the factory.

Was wondering what cams came on it and what's the size of the TB?

Does it come with the Screaming Eagle oil pump, lifters, adjustable pushrods, rocker arms .........or is it all stock ? and when you buy a bike like this from the factor you only get the big bore, cams  and heads ?

what i have found out with the 110ci it comes with a 9.125:1 CR, that real low !!!

thanks in advance for any help with the info

RTMike

What kind of riding do you do,what do you really want,and what is your budget

rigidthumper

The 110 CVO engines leave the manufacturing plant with CVO 255 (also known as the SE255) cams, 9.3:1 advertised compression ratio, SE air cleaner, stock 50mm throttle body, and large chamber heads. All stock typically made 100 torque/85 horsepower. With good pipes & tune 115/95. Bolt in aftermarket cams typically made 5/5 improvement. Good gains can be had with a displacement bump (113" or 117"), compression increase, port work, 58TB and 5.3 injectors, and a cam that suits your riding style.
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

I feel that going if going  beyond a cam swap on these 110's the bottom end needs to be addressed. Check your runout. They quickly can become 130 square motors and that's a lot to handle on a stock crank 👍.

Yellow09SERG

Not sure what your after for a finish of your riding style but the 117 kit has worked out very well for me on the 09. Built pretty mild and still delivers what I need and is still runnable on 89 octane if thats the best I can find