March 28, 2024, 09:37:42 AM

News:

Back from the dark side

Started by Matt C, March 20, 2021, 07:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt C

Haven't posted in a while. Had a few life setbacks; I lost my wife of 37 years 2 years ago. Then i was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year (I had it taken out). My best friend passed away unexpectedly. Etc.. so on. I totally stopped doing machine work for almost a year, then got back into it by doing M8 head development. (That went very well)

I'm still struggling with the loss of Karen but life has to go on (so I'm told). Anyway, I'm back into doing things
and staying busy.

Never realized that Doing your own cooking/laundry/book keeping/house cleaning, eats up a bunch of time that I never considered.

Hope yall are doing well. I'll try to post occasionally.

Cheers,
Matt

Fugawee

Hello Matt, and Welcome Back; from New England.  I am Very Sorry for the Loss of Your Wife, as well as Your own Issue, and the Loss of Your Friend.  I hope that things are getting, and will be getting better for You in the days to come.  I hope that there will be a little more light to overcome the dark.  I Wish You Well.  Take Good Care.

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome back. Definitely sounds like a run of hard times. I too wish you the best in getting things back together and better days ahead.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

rigidthumper

Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Chippitt68

kd

Welcome back Matt.  I remember your thoughtful input and look forward to hearing more from you.  I hope we all can help provide some of the distraction from life to make it easier to push on.   
KD

Pete_Vit

Matt, I cannot imagine loosing my wife + getting prostrate cancer, I wish I had the words to help the healing - sending the best to you, posting here sometimes is the best medicine  - welcome back
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch