April 18, 2024, 08:27:40 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

oem cvo touring seats

Started by brent, April 10, 2021, 06:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brent

will a drivers back rest work on all cvo touring seats if correct year

smoserx1

The seat (if a 2 person seat) must have a slit in it for the backrest stem to go through and attach to the bike.  If so it should work fine.

brent

smoserx1

Correction to my post above, the P&A catalog shows a solo seat with the backrest (still goes through the seat, so it must have the slit too).

FLSTFIDave

Quote from: smoserx1 on April 11, 2021, 05:36:01 AM
Correction to my post above, the P&A catalog shows a solo seat with the backrest (still goes through the seat, so it must have the slit too).
Harley has no back east option for the CVO solo seat.  They never have.  I have had five CVO bikes with the solo seat including the two I have now.  There is an aftermarket company that makes a back rest for the CVO solo seat.  It works well.
2023 CVO Road Glide Whiskey Neat
2021 Pan America Special, Gray,  2003 Fatboy

brent

I wanted to buy a cvo seat that was lowered on eBay and put it on my limited that has a back rest but found a Harley low that should work

Hossamania

Have you sat on a Low seat used on the Ultra? It is a ball crusher. Literally.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

scott7d

We do a lot of long distance/high mileage touring with the stock CVO seat with Airhawk pads. I have a driver backrest from Bad Boyz Cyclez. They are pricey but well made and the stitching matches.
Scott Matlock - Bloomington, IN
Iron Butt Rider #72408 - Facebook: The Hoosier Cruiser

brent

hope you are wrong hoss now that cvo seat is gone

Hossamania

If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

brent

seat not to bad no 500 mile rides wish it was lower and narrower though