March 28, 2024, 01:29:06 PM

News:

Final Calibration Tts

Started by Mag19, April 26, 2021, 02:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mag19

I have a question with the final calibration that maybe someone can advise me on. Thanks. I've done some data runs and was working on a prior tune and was tweaking some. I was wondering if anyone would recommend to leave any of the cells in the main lambda table in closed loop with the final tune calibrated and in place. I know some like to leave some cells closed and didn't know which way to go. Thanks again.

rigidthumper

I leave all cruising/lo load cells in closed loop, unless the pipe/cam combo has reversion issues in a specific area/section, I'll set that section to open loop as well.  No issues with mileage, and less drama with a tank of iffy fuel.
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Mag19

Ok thanks for that info. I thought it made sense to keep some of the cells in closed loop. Is the pic typical of what maybe what you leave closed?

rigidthumper

Looks good. If I have reversion issues, I'll leave the idle area (1500 and lower) open loop.
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Mag19

Great thanks again. First thing I noticed when running it in closed loop like this as I was gathering data, bike improved greatly with power and response. I have a few more runs to make then I'll lock it in and configure it as in the picture.  Appreciate it