May 08, 2024, 07:11:43 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

MoCo LED Tail lights

Started by Tommy D, June 16, 2021, 09:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy D

New take offs... I replaced my stock LED taillights on my CVO Tri Glide with a pair of CD pro beams, I gave the stock light assemblies to my dad to install on his '21 non CVO Tri Glide
He plugged the units, he has Brake lights & turn signals NO running lights  :unsure:
Puzzling to say the least.... what am I missing here
Acts 4:12

moose

if they are 1156 i don't think you can have 3 function   You might have to go to the dealer to have them flashed with their digital tech
Moose aka Glenn-

Tommy D

Thanks, Moose  :up:

Quote from: moose on June 17, 2021, 03:21:31 AM
if they are 1156 i don't think you can have 3 function   You might have to go to the dealer to have them flashed with their digital tech

Tommy D

Update... Dad took his bike to the dealer today to have the tech take a look at the running light situation. Hooked er up to HD digital tech to reflash & still no running lights.... it just so happen another tech was at school yesterday re: electronics.... come to find on the '21's the MoCo changed the pin connectors... the tech swapped the connectors & bingo he has run, brake, turn now  :up: