April 30, 2024, 05:53:37 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Speed Bleeder Size

Started by lilchief, August 08, 2022, 05:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilchief

Does anyone happen to know what size speed bleeders I would need for a non-abs 2015 Roadglide? Brakes & clutch? The newer models aren't listed on their site and I'm having trouble finding the correct info.
I've had this bike for 7 years now and finally decided I should probably flush the brake system and the clutch.
Thanks,
Lil Chief

kd

Order them from California Phil.  He'll get ''em for you.  :wink:
KD

r0de_runr

Teach your son to ride, shoot and always speak the truth.

lilchief

Thanks fellas.
I'll probably just do everything the old fashioned way this go around, but would like to have em on hand for the next time.

FSG

Quote from: lilchief on August 08, 2022, 05:48:35 PMI've had this bike for 7 years now and finally decided I should probably flush the brake system and the clutch.

now let's not rush into this  :SM:

lilchief

Quote from: FSG on August 09, 2022, 05:43:29 AM
Quote from: lilchief on August 08, 2022, 05:48:35 PMI've had this bike for 7 years now and finally decided I should probably flush the brake system and the clutch.

now let's not rush into this  :SM:

:hyst: Yeah, I know right? Unfortunately over the last few years I've had very little time to ride and I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but the RG only has 7k miles on it. I've been lucky so far that everything is still functioning properly. On the bike & me!