March 28, 2024, 04:23:07 AM

News:

First race, first win!

Started by Badger711, August 26, 2021, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badger711

August 26, 2021, 01:17:43 PM Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 10:22:54 PM by FSG
Made it out to the AMRA Nitro Nationals at Bristol this past weekend for my first actual race in competition. Had a great time, met some great people and managed to qualify #2 in Street Eliminator. Sundays eliminations started with a 28 bike field, and I managed to win some real close races and end up in the finals. Cut a good light and managed to pull out a win, and now I'm hooked lol

[attach=0,msg1393855]
Dalton
2007 FXDB, 117"

kd

Great start to a new way to spend your hard earned cash.   :hyst:  Seriously though, you must be doing something right and I hope you keep doing it.  :up:    :beer:
KD

Hossamania

Congratulations, you earned it!
Now you got a monkey on your back...    :wink:
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

dieselbeef

hell yeah..nice job...i wanna try my breakout doing some brkt racing but the guys here are seriuos..we race all yr in fl and the guys on bikes are brutal

Badger711

Appreciate it all! I may have been the one on the bike but it's definitely a team effort, I owe a lot of credit to those who've helped me along the way.
Dalton
2007 FXDB, 117"

C-Cat

Awesome job driving, congrats on the win, you must be stoked!
124ci. 07 Streetbob 161/145
110ci. '11 Roadglide  129/127

FSG

TN

Good job, you gotta give the shop a plug, or are you working on the sponsorship contract.  :fish:

Keep up the good work  :up:
Just Ride..........

Badger711

Haha worth noting, if anyone needs anything come see us @ J&B Performance Cycles in Mohawk, TN
Dalton
2007 FXDB, 117"

hbkeith

Nice ! must be able to run real close to your dial in hey ? congrats

fbn ent

Just like the guy said, "Here you go, the first one's free."  :wink: Sounds like a great start. No pun intended.
'02 FLTRI - 103" / '84 FLH - 88"<br />Hinton, Alberta

Fugawee

Congratulations!  I Wish You, and the Team; Well in the Races to come.  Good Luck!

Badger711

Dalton
2007 FXDB, 117"

dieselbeef

dieselbeef

yer running pretty fast in se class

Bruce00

Congratulations, wishing you continued success