April 18, 2024, 06:14:21 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Howdy from the Rockies

Started by Malamute, August 30, 2021, 04:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malamute

Ive been signed up for some time but havent posted until recently. I rode in the past, perhaps excessively, then got out of it in the late 80s for several reasons, and have recently become interested again. I couldnt afford a knuckle like my favorite previous bike, or even a pan, but have allowed myself to be talked into a real late model bike, an 84 FXS (Low Rider). My geezerly, broken down body needs the electric start, and Im dragging a sidecar around to help with the spastic hip, shoulder, and back and so the dog can go along (I havent convinced her its a good idea yet). Ive had the 84 about 3 years, and had the sidecar hooked up about 4 months. Its been a LOT of fun getting back on 2 and 3 wheels.

I posted a few pics in the shovel and knuckle picture sections.

Fugawee

Hello from New England, and Welcome Back to the two (or three) wheel world.  Nice Knuck, and Shovel there also.

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Montana.  :chop:
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

fbn ent

Welcome from the Canadian Rockies. Be advised that the cage drivers are different than they were in the 80's...take care and enjoy!  :bike:
'02 FLTRI - 103" / '84 FLH - 88"<br />Hinton, Alberta

Leed

jls 64

Another welcome from PY South America
js

harttoo