April 23, 2024, 02:05:14 AM

News:

fuel pack 3

Started by fxdl03, September 08, 2021, 05:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fxdl03

2015 stretglide  103 to 110 can you turn on or off acrs with this tuner my buddy bought a bike always starts hard battery good no lifter bleed down has limiters in them
stated bike came with tire shreder  110 kit and fp3 tuner can  go in and look and see if they are turned on or off with this tuner ?

rigidthumper

September 08, 2021, 01:49:47 PM #1 Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 07:42:00 PM by rigidthumper
Dealer (with Digital tech), or an Indy shop (with a Techno Research Centurion, or Daytona Twin Tech Twin Scan 3) can.
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

millerm64

You should have the ability to turn Auto Compression Release on and off with the FP3.  If he has a Vance and Hines map flashed to the bike with the FP3 he wants to go to View/Edit Maps > The map that is loaded (this should state exhaust, displacement etc) > General > More > System Switches > ACR On/Off. 
I you just want to check without having a connection with the bike you can use the Demo Mode but you still have to act like you are loading a map, flash map, continue etc until it says you are done.  You will then have the ability to see all of the things that can be changed with the FP3

I just now used Demo Mode 2015 Touring to be sure the feature was working. 

Just as reference I have both the FP3 and Power Vision and have not used my FP3 since the purchasing the Power Vision. 

Vance and Hines also has a PDF FP3 users manual that may help some.  You can also down load the FP3 app to an Android phone or tablet even if you don't have the FP3 device to see most of the features and verify the ACR On/Off function.

fxdl03

it does have it i ran demo mode its there just want to make sure there turned on thanks ill get it on bike after work