March 29, 2024, 12:19:59 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New guy from AZ

Started by firedude, October 28, 2021, 09:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firedude

Hello. New to forum. My name is Bret. I am a retired firefighter from Arizona. Have been on motorcycles for 47 years now. First bike was a Honda XR75 back in 1975. Have owned to many bikes to count since. I enjoy them all. Enjoy working on them.  Used to do a lot of work on the side through the EVO years.  Since retiring i have had multiple surgeries and not been able to do much of anything. I recently purchased a 2011 Ultra Classic. I completely stripped it and pretty much made it into a streetglide. This has been good therapy . Slowly getting back to working on them and riding them.  Hopefully i can add to this forum.

Ohio HD

Welcome to HTT.

I haver a great admiration for smoke eaters.       :up:

Hossamania

Welcome to the site. All kinds of info here, and plenty of guys to help you spend your retirement money!
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

firedude

Quote from: Ohio HD on October 28, 2021, 09:54:37 PM
Welcome to HTT.

I haver a great admiration for smoke eaters.       :up:
Thank you.

firedude

Quote from: Hossamania on October 29, 2021, 04:52:27 AM
Welcome to the site. All kinds of info here, and plenty of guys to help you spend your retirement money!
Thank you.  I like spending money.

Fugawee

Hello, and Welcome from New England.  I've got some Friends that live in Arizona.  Enjoy!

SixShooter14

howdy, welcome from central Montana
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Leed

firedude

Thank you for the welcomes.

harttoo

james r

Welcome From Pittsburgh Pa USA Too !!!

jls 64

Another welcome from PY South America
js