April 25, 2024, 01:27:27 AM

News:

Case Bore 143

Started by jamminhd2000, November 24, 2021, 07:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamminhd2000

Bike is a 2020 Lowrider S. Building a 143 with Revolution Performance Kit. The kit had no instructions/dimensions on case boring. So I called them and the gave me the dimensions for diameter and depth but also stated the had some other proprietary things they do and told me I would have to send cases to them. Anybody have any idea what the proprietary might be? Thanks Jimmy

turboprop

Have you considered asking RP what their proprietary things are?
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

jamminhd2000

Quote from: turboprop on November 24, 2021, 11:14:51 AMHave you considered asking RP what their proprietary things are?

I did ask at the time and person I was talking to said he couldn't tell me and I needed to send cases in...probably a sales guy...was going to call back today but ran out of time working on other stuff...definetly calling back after holiday.

m1marty

Please keep us posted on what you find.
What's the rest of the build details?
OFFO

jamminhd2000

Quote from: m1marty on November 26, 2021, 10:42:59 AMPlease keep us posted on what you find.
What's the rest of the build details?

2020 Lowrider S
CR545 Cam
12:1 Compression
Flywheel by Randy Torgensen
HPI 62mm Tunnel Ram
7.08 injector

Hopefully I will be talking to you soon Aaron i am working on a 113 with a tts i need to have tuned...think you could do that for me in the next week or two? Jimmy

Don D

And stock heads? :wink:
I will answer.
My CNC +1 M8 heads

jamminhd2000

Quote from: HD Street Performance on November 27, 2021, 06:56:24 AMAnd stock heads? :wink:
I will answer.
My CNC +1 M8 heads

Probably shouldn't have shared that don....its "proprietary"  :hyst:

m1marty

That should scoot!

Re the 113- hit Dave at the shop but *should* be able to. Have some family issues currently but I sneak in here and there.
OFFO

ziggy24

Quote from: jamminhd2000 on November 24, 2021, 07:51:02 AMBike is a 2020 Lowrider S. Building a 143 with Revolution Performance Kit. The kit had no instructions/dimensions on case boring. So I called them and the gave me the dimensions for diameter and depth but also stated the had some other proprietary things they do and told me I would have to send cases to them. Anybody have any idea what the proprietary might be? Thanks Jimmy

May have to modify the case bolt that goes between the bottom of the cylinders.If I recall (or not) over boring cuts into the bolt passage by the spigot holes and the bolt needs to be relieved.

Hillside Motorcycle

What level of top secret security clearance is needed, to be able to access such deep inside info?
Maybe they also have the meaning of life stored in a clay urn, along with Pee-Wee Herman's bicycle?
Asking for a friend...
Otto Knowbetter sez, "Even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut"

ziggy24

We should contact the All Knowing OZ!