April 25, 2024, 06:39:11 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

63030-09A LCD dipstick and level indicator

Started by Ohio HD, December 01, 2021, 03:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio HD

I just want to be able to monitor the new 124 I'm going to put together. It's going to be pretty high compression, it'll want to warm up if not in the wind. When the motor is at operating temperature I expect I'll see around 220 to 225 cranking pressure.

I'm going to run a Jim's Force Flow cylinder head fan. You can set these up with a supplied temperature sensor or just use the manual switch also supplied. 

jmorton10

The JES gauges work great & his CS is top notch.

I actually broke the first oil temp gauge I had when I couldn't get it out to do an oil change. After I calmed down I called the seller & told him what happened. It was really my fault so I was going to buy another one.  It turned out the seller lived right near me so I met him for lunch.

Great guy, he ended up replacing the gauge for free.

~John
HC 124", Dragula, Pingel air shift W/Dyna Shift Minder & onboard compressor, NOS

Ohio HD

QuoteWhat air cleaner is that?

It's a cylinder head cooling fan made by Jim's USA. The link to the installation sheet is below. 

https://www.jimsusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/5400-IS.pdf

kd

How are you going to change the waisted centre case bolt after the barrels are on?
KD

Ohio HD

S&S baby! No problems.

You cannot see attachments on this board.