May 05, 2024, 10:12:07 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

2016 FLSTFBS Barnett Clutch Hub

Started by Wookie3011, February 02, 2022, 08:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wookie3011

February 02, 2022, 08:22:06 PM Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 09:08:32 PM by Wookie3011
2016 FLSTFBS Barnett Clutch Hub and bearing obviously the picture answers the question. Have to many things going on at once. I figured it out with the picture. Sorry

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Tacocaster

Yeah, it's obvious.

In this case ('08 RK) my buddy wouldn't let me take a look (noise) until it finally failed.
You cannot see attachments on this board.
We're all A-holes. It's to what degree that makes us different.

les

That kind of damage is not all that uncommon, and why I always inspect those areas when I take a clutch off.

Wookie3011

Yes, quite a few things that can go wrong with these setups. I just ordered another Bearing for mine. I was going to reuse it in the barnett Hub. I just couldn't let my self cheap out on a 70$ part and have to get back into it later or have it trash my Terminator D clutch and basket. When these fail they can really trash alot of things. Seen one on a video that trashed the inner and outer primary flywheel and basket. Thanks for responding. She looks a little rough indeed.

smoserx1