Hello from Yorkshire, England

Started by Hooli744, April 01, 2022, 01:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli744

I'm hoping I won't need advice from you lot too often as that'd mean my bike has broken too much...

But anyway I heard of this place on a Triumph forum I'm on and as I got a '21MY Sport Glide four weeks ago I figured it'd be an idea to join. I did a 500 mile round trip to collect the bike in a day, riding back on the HD was a lot more comfy than the trip up to Edinburgh on the Triumph Sprint GT I part'ex'd for it  I went that far for it as being last year's model they'd reduced it to make space for the '22MY stuff they had coming in, strangely it was cheaper than a used '17MY locally.

I've put over 2k miles on the Glide already so I guess you can say I'm enjoying it. I've got a Cobra 909 can and K&N air filter ready to stage one it, I'm just awaiting delivery of my Fuelpak4 before I can do so. The only other mods are the ugly fairing is off and I've fitted a sissy bar with rack so I can take my tent to rallies.

I'd add a pic bit it won't work off my phone, so I'll try later when on a real computer.

Hossamania

Welcome to the site, and congrats on the new bike.
 To upload pictures, the "user actions" at the bottom of your post must be used, hit "reply" and an option will show to attach files. Choose your picture, and hit "insert" to attach it.
 I'm not a fan of that fairing either, hope you have a lot of great miles riding it. Let us know when you're ready to spend even more money on it, we like to help others do that!
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

FXDBI

Welcome , better check with the dealer on tuner and parts most will void the warranty. Only factory approved allowed. Mother ship has been clamping down last few years.   Bob

Hossamania

Quote from: FXDBI on April 01, 2022, 06:24:17 AMWelcome , better check with the dealer on tuner and parts most will void the warranty. Only factory approved allowed. Mother ship has been clamping down last few years.   Bob

That is very good advice. I had momentarily forgotten about that.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Hooli744

Ta for the advice on pics, it just fails part uploaded off here. It's probably my phone.

I'm aware or the risk with the warranty but I'm going to do it anyway.

Hooli744

Trying a pic from my laptop...

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Yup works from here, so it is my phone being difficult.

Fugawee

Hello from New England, USA.  Good Luck with Your New Bike.  Enjoy!

SixShooter14

'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Leed