March 28, 2024, 04:53:13 PM

News:

Iron Cross audio for HK head unit

Started by hi$toy, June 13, 2022, 09:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi$toy

trying to decide wheter to have IRON CROSS repair headunit on Wifes 2011 Streetglide and add blutooth or go with aftermarket such as Aquatics etc, would like to keep original controls from factory, anyone had expierence with them, her Aux port is messing up so she cant use it now...

calif phil

I like the Iron Cross audio repair service and the Rockford Fosgate replacement radio. 

CndUltra88

Quote from: hi$toy on June 13, 2022, 09:24:08 AMtrying to decide wheter to have IRON CROSS repair headunit on Wifes 2011 Streetglide and add blutooth or go with aftermarket such as Aquatics etc, would like to keep original controls from factory, anyone had expierence with them, her Aux port is messing up so she cant use it now...

I dumped the oem unit on the 02 Ultra a few years back and went with a semi custom install.
Sony H/U with AM/FM/USB and biketronics controls that are compatible with Mother Harley and Her thumb controls.
Worked flawlessly and now having to decide wtf to do with the 2011 HK Head that is starting to annoy me with fading stations.
I will go back to biketronics if I have to, just not looking forward to a custom install for a head unit being a cheap old fart,lol.
Its just annoying more than anything else having to remove the faring on the Fuggly is all ;)
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan