April 19, 2024, 05:48:02 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

advice for vtune

Started by jpbo, June 17, 2022, 05:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpbo

good day
i'd need help with my vtune, it's the fourth run , is an expert can give advices? do i have enough datas, if it's not enough how do i need to ride the bike on road to get missing datas? i have tts 100 cam stage II, i really like this cam it push hard
any advices will be appreciatedYou cannot see attachments on this board. :scratch:

lonewolf

That looks pretty good, I assume you're using narrow bands. Look at your "histogram" to see where you've reached 83 kpa.

jpbo

can you explain me a bit more yes i will look to the vtune histogram with datamaster what i should take care to be sure  :scratch:
thank you

pauly

Hi jpbo,

I'd do more runs with aggressive throttle usage. There is no full throttle, or even high throttle from stand still. Also deceleration from say 3500rpm with zero throttle. Using that data, if you go to full throttle (or close to it) from 2500rpm up, you're just using auto populated values that may be right, but are probably off a bit.
Try and fill the empty boxes with more runs. You won't get them all, but try to get more.

Thanks
Pauly

Quote from: jpbo on June 17, 2022, 05:30:23 AMgood day
i'd need help with my vtune, it's the fourth run , is an expert can give advices? do i have enough datas, if it's not enough how do i need to ride the bike on road to get missing datas? i have tts 100 cam stage II, i really like this cam it push hard
any advices will be appreciatedYou cannot see attachments on this board. :scratch: