April 24, 2024, 01:44:00 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Power vision statis

Started by 1stop, August 20, 2022, 11:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1stop

Just got an account with drag specialties. Was told by rep I can get PV licenses through them when I got account. I just used my last license I got from dynojet & called my drag rep to get part no.for more licenses. He said they are only offering power vision 3 licenses,& dynojet is phasing out original PV. It's Saturday, and dynojet is closed today. Anyone got info about that? Thanks

Coyote

Winpv has a menu option to buy licenses.  No need for drag.

Or go to fuelmotos site.

hrdtail78

Quote from: 1stop on August 20, 2022, 11:55:09 AMJust got an account with drag specialties. Was told by rep I can get PV licenses through them when I got account. I just used my last license I got from dynojet & called my drag rep to get part no.for more licenses. He said they are only offering power vision 3 licenses,& dynojet is phasing out original PV. It's Saturday, and dynojet is closed today. Anyone got info about that? Thanks

They (DJ) lost there support for the older stuff, and DJ is struggling to figure it out.  Easier for them to move on with their own stuff.  Not saying it will be any better but easier for them to make changes.

Being a gold level dealer for DS myself, and being in this industry.  I completely understand the motivation from buying from a company that will reward you for doing so.  DJ or FM do not offer any dealer programs with incentives.  Not to mention the deals one can work out with their rep.
Semper Fi

rbabos

Quote from: hrdtail78 on August 21, 2022, 09:02:39 AM
Quote from: 1stop on August 20, 2022, 11:55:09 AMJust got an account with drag specialties. Was told by rep I can get PV licenses through them when I got account. I just used my last license I got from dynojet & called my drag rep to get part no.for more licenses. He said they are only offering power vision 3 licenses,& dynojet is phasing out original PV. It's Saturday, and dynojet is closed today. Anyone got info about that? Thanks

They (DJ) lost there support for the older stuff, and DJ is struggling to figure it out.  Easier for them to move on with their own stuff.  Not saying it will be any better but easier for them to make changes.

Being a gold level dealer for DS myself, and being in this industry.  I completely understand the motivation from buying from a company that will reward you for doing so.  DJ or FM do not offer any dealer programs with incentives.  Not to mention the deals one can work out with their rep.
Jason, just so you know, that PV I bought off you in 2013 has been running full time since hard mounting it on the v rod. Never a gauge freeze or log dropout. Mostly gauge display purpose now . Recent firmware update, as well as software so hope she keeps working.  Yup, things change with time. The PCV been around forever, is being phased out for the new more EPA friendly PV6.
Ron