April 24, 2024, 02:18:04 PM

News:

Howdy all

Started by Mi Infidel, September 25, 2022, 07:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mi Infidel

New guy from Kalamazoo here. Thank you for letting me join you all.
Been riding since I got my new off the showroom floor Honda Spree. If you know what those are then you're at least as old as me 😂. I got an iron head sportster after that and now I'm on an 01 Super Glide. Her names Lucy and lately she's being a b!tch. She got all upset because I biffed the install of her oil pump. That's a story for another time!
I was looking for some information and I came across your forum here and it seems like a great place for information and sharing information so again thanks for having me.
Andy 
2001 FXD 2006 stock heads 95" @ 10.5:1 Fueling 543
Dynatek ignition Supertrapp 2:1 29 tooth front pulley

Fugawee

Hello, and Welcome from Connecticut.  I have a Friend whose Brother worked at a local Honda Dealer here.  We would go in and say hello to Him on occasion in the Mid/Later 80's.  I remember seeing the Spree as well as the Honda ATV type of Trike that they were selling.  I think that the Trike was outlawed or something for safety reasons.  I don't know anything about the Spree, other than what it looks like.

Mi Infidel

Honda three wheelers! I had a cousin that had a couple of those. The 250rr I think it was. Man that thing was fast. At least I thought it was. If I recall correctly several people were injured or killed on the three wheelers so they came out with the "quads". 
2001 FXD 2006 stock heads 95" @ 10.5:1 Fueling 543
Dynatek ignition Supertrapp 2:1 29 tooth front pulley

Leed

Welcome from Texas Infidel!

fbn ent

Howdy from the Great White North!
'02 FLTRI - 103" / '84 FLH - 88"<br />Hinton, Alberta

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Montana!  :chop:
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i