April 23, 2024, 01:32:48 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

I'm baaaaaackkkkkkkk!

Started by Dennis The Menace, April 10, 2023, 04:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis The Menace

Alright, I thought I could stay away after I sold my last bike, the 2010 FLTRI, in 2016.  But I dont think you ever get motorcycling out of your system no matter what life throws your way.

For me, I wasnt riding much, wife needed a new car and just thought the time was right to sell it and take the cash and buy here a new car and all is well that ends well.

Not so.  In the meantime I havent missed the motor a lot because I race bicycles and get a lot of satisfaction in that.  I returned to my triathlon roots and have been very busy with training and racing and family.  I am also a certified coach and official for USA Triathlon...and I ride on the back of bikes during races to perform my official duties!  Different perspective.

Anyway, we went all EV in the last year and I am hooked.  I ordered a Livewire One and should take delivery next month when I have time to get to SoCal to pick it up.  Very much looking forward to riding again, though it will be commuting to work and back rather than touring trips.  So, maybe not as much fun but but at least its back in the wind where I cannot escape the tug.

Lookign forward to being back in the saddle soon and will "wave" at you on the road.  lol

Dennis

Hossamania

If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

SixShooter14

'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Leed