May 07, 2024, 06:03:23 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

HTT your new INDY Forum !

Started by HV, November 01, 2008, 05:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twoharlez

November 07, 2008, 06:37:22 PM #25 Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 06:39:21 PM by twoharlez
Greeting from Texas
I like this much better! Great job.

softailcmh

Cavesdiving

Thanks to HTT and all members.  This is the only site I have found without all the BS and just great information.
You guys rock!
Keep the Shiny side up and the Dirty side down

drs23

Different look but no handslappers from above...I LIKE that! (Tried to do the thumbs up thing, but it just said "up" ?  :up:
So many roads...So little time...

FSG

......  This is the only site I have found without all the BS and just great information.

and we plan to keep it that way   :teeth:

justlearning6

just looking over the new sight thank you much for the hard work and effort that you all put into this thing takes some getting use to but it will be worth it' willjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

FLHRI_2004

I just signed up here; awesome site!  :up:

Thanks for all those who made the switch possible.  I was a member of the old HTT since 2004 but didn't post that much.  I look forward to using this new site.  :teeth:
My Ride: Road King

Iglide

04deuce

November 30, 2008, 05:56:22 PM #33 Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 06:09:41 PM by Fatboy_SirGarfield
what does the statement ''no longer bound by the msn gods'' mean? :embarrassed: I'm new to the site and not hip yet

HV

Quote from: 04deuce on November 30, 2008, 05:56:22 PM
what does the statement ''no longer bound by the msn gods'' mean? :embarrassed:I'm new to the site and not hip yet

HTT was formerly located on MSN Groups for roughly 10 years...and bound by their rules of what we can or can not do.... on here we own the site  :up:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

hoghead90

:up: Just good to be home again. Love what ya done to the place!  Happy New Year to y'll

Ragu

Coyote

Hobeau

Quote from: banquo on November 02, 2008, 01:17:41 AM
Thanx for setting this up guys. PHP is so much more friendly than MSN... ;)
What will happen to the archives from the old site...?
Yes that would be very cool to forward all the archives   ANY Possibility. Thanx

Buddybr

Just joined the site.

I'm looking forward to the wealth of knowledge available here, hopefully with just enough BS to keep it interesting.

Thanks to Mike in parts at Gulf Coast HD, New Port Richey, FL for letting me know about it and for the great customer service he gave me, when I visted his store.

Buddybr
Geezer Glider and I have the patch! 12 Ultra LTD

MITCHRIDER

The new site looks great :up: I lost the other site and just found this;(saw the change coming but was away from the old site long enough to to loose track) well it looks like this will work better and I too will want to see the previous posters.  There is a world of info available here for all of us to put to use.
Thanks for the hard work making HTT the best forum I have used :up: :up:
Ken